- Residents must have current year wristbands in order to access the pool.
- Wristbands are distributed annually to Landen Meadows residents. You should receive a Wristband request form in the mail along with instructions to pick up your wristbands. You can also find the request form here. Make sure you have an ID when picking up your wristbands.
- Prior Year wristbands will not be accepted.
- Wristbands will NOT be distributed to anyone with a balance on their account. Dues may be paid online here – If you need help navigating the website and/or making payments, please contact Cedar Mgmt. at 704-644-8808 or email email@example.com.
- If you rent a home in Landen Meadows, we will need written authorization from the homeowner to release their pool wristbands(s) to you.
Dates & Hours
Dates of operation:
- Thursday, June 4th through Monday, September 7th, 2020
- Saturdays & Sundays September 12th & 13th 2020
Hours of operation:
- 10:00 am – 8:00 pm daily until August 16, 2020
- Monday-Friday 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday 10am-8pm August 17-September 7, 2020 and September 12th & 13th 2020
*DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC ALL RESERVATION PROCEDURES, DAYS, AND HOURS OF OPERATION ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON GUIDANCE FROM FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENTS
- Reservations can be made starting June 2, 2020 by visiting this form and will be required to enter the pool.
- Time slots are available for 10 numbered tables in 3-hour blocks from 10am-1pm, 1:30pm-4:30pm, and 5pm-8pm. Please consult the picture when choosing a table number as switching tables or physically moving your table will not be allowed.
- Each household may only sign up for ONE TIME SLOT PER DAY. However, if you have already used a time slot and there is availability in the following time slot, you can reserve that slot only after that time slot has started.
- Each household may bring a maximum of 6 people per reservation.
- If you are not able to keep a reservation, please cancel your sign up at least one hour prior to it’s start so other members may use it. No shows may result in a loss of sign up privileges.
- Lifeguards will check in members at the beginning of their reserved time slot. If you do not have a reservation, you will be asked to leave.
- All members must clear the pool area between time blocks to allow lifeguards to clean and sanitize.
- There will be adult swim for the first two hours of the block, but the third will be bypassed since the pool will close between blocks.
- Reserved tables and Umbrellas will be the ONLY furniture provided. Members should plan to bring their own chairs or towels to sit on.
- No smoking will be permitted inside the pool area.
- NO DIVING! NO RUNNING ON THE DECK!
- GLASS CONTAINERS ARE NOT PERMITTED INSIDE THE POOL GATE! Under no circumstances are glass containers of any kind allowed in the pool area, not even in coolers.
- Bathing suits are the only attire permitted in the pool. Individuals wearing Bermuda shorts, cutoff jeans or pants, etc., will not be allowed to enter the pool.
- Non-toilet-trained children must wear “Little Swimmers” with tight-fitting plastic pants over them. No disposable diapers are allowed in either pool. “Little Swimmers” pants will be available at the pool for a nominal cost of $1, but do not rely on purchasing “Little Swimmers” from the Lifeguards because only a limited quantity will be provided.
- During adult swim, all children must remain behind the BLUE LINE because there will be no Lifeguard on duty. Children are prohibited from sitting at the edge of the pool.
- Admission will be refused to anyone with skin abrasions, colds, coughs, inflamed eyes, infections, or bandages. Band-Aids cannot be worn in the pool.
- Children under 10 years of age and non-swimmers of any age will not be permitted in the pool area unless they are supervised by a responsible party. Failure to adhere to any rules will result in a loss of pool privileges.
- Unaccompanied guests are not allowed in the pool or pool area. All guests must be accompanied by a Landen Meadows resident.
- Members and guests are not to engage in conversation with on-duty Lifeguards.
- The wading pool is to be used by children 4 years of age and younger and only when accompanied by a responsible sitter or adult.
- Floats or appropriate inflation devices may be allowed in the pool at the discretion of the Lifeguards. Kickboards may be used for lap swimming and instructional use only. All parents are to be within arm’s reach in the pool while any child they are responsible for is using a flotation device.
- No tennis balls, regulation footballs, or other small rubber balls are allowed in the pool or pool area. The only balls allowed in the pool or pool area must be made specifically for water.
- Radios, etc., should be kept at an appropriate volume so that they do not disturb other pool members or guests. Appropriate volume is judged to be the volume that is distinguishable on the side of the pool the radio is on, but indistinguishable on the opposite side of the pool. No music with lyrics that could be considered offensive is allowed.
- Any individual exhibiting odd behavior as a result of alcohol consumption will be asked to leave the premises.
- Food and drink must be consumed in an area more than 10 feet from the pool. Beverages are prohibited in the pool. Trash must be placed in the proper receptacle before leaving the table. Sweep or hose off the deck after eating to prevent ants. Do not leave open containers on the tables because this attracts bees.
- Chewing gum is not permitted in the pool area.
- Pool furniture and accessories must be kept in their designated areas. Furniture in the wading pool area must remain on the wooden deck.
- No pets are allowed in the pool area. In addition, they should not be tied to the pool fence.
- Horseplay (for example, flipping or throwing children, standing on shoulders, chicken fights, dunking, etc.) or any other unsafe or dangerous activities in the judgment of the pool staff may result in disciplinary action or suspension.
- Fighting and abusive or foul language are not allowed. Violators will be asked to leave the pool area at the discretion of the pool staff.
- Please refrain from leaning, hanging, or sitting on the lap lane lines. Lane line replacement will be responsibility of the homeowner if a lane line should be damaged or broken. Pls remind your children.
- “Super Soakers” or other squirting devices, skateboards, scooters, and rollerblades are not allowed within the pool area.
- Members must observe the 10-MPH speed limit in the driveway and parking lot of the recreation area (Walsham Drive from Delberry to Quintrell).
- All bicycles, skateboards, etc., are to be parked in the bicycle rack.
We thank you in advance for helping us make this amenity an enjoyable experience for all of our residents by following these rules and procedures. Have a wonderful 2020 season at the pool!
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic the following additional rules are in place until further notice. Failure to adhere to any rules will result in a loss of pool privileges.
- The pool is for Landen Meadows Residents only. At this time guests are not permitted.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult.
- Members must maintain at least six feet separation from others not within the individual’s household. This includes staying a minimum of six feet back from lifeguard stands.
- Members may not use the pool if they have felt sick, had a temperature, or cough within the last 24 hours.
- Remember to wash or disinfect hands after any interaction with employees, other customers, or items.
- Consistent with the actions taken by many individuals across the state, wearing face coverings (over the nose and mouth) is recommended, but not required. Do not wear face coverings while in the water.
- Members may bring floats and pool toys, but they must not be shared with other members of a different household.
- Chairs, towels, food, etc must be kept only at the numbered table you reserved.
- Numbered tables may not be moved from their assigned position for any reason, and tables may not be shared with members assigned to another table.
- Use of the non-baby pool portion of the cabana is not permitted at any time. Nor is the use of the furniture stored on the cabana.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions the pool is not available to rent at this time.
Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 pandemic Swim Team is cancelled for the 2020 season.